Tuesday, March 9, 2010

venture

It is officially decided. I cut Libby's preschool schedule back from 5 days a week to 2 days a week. We will continue this schedule until the end of this school year, in an attempt to phase school out gradually with no major shifts. The summer will be the perfect time to make the transition into full-fledged homeschoolers. I am very, very excited about this venture and very proud of myself for putting so much thought, time, and effort into researching the decision. I can not wait to officially get started.

At home we've been having fun letting the girls guide their daily activities. Puff balls, painting and time outside have been favorites lately, as well as playdates and "field trips" to the aquarium and children's museum. Tomorrow we are hoping to get to the park and enjoy some of the gorgeous weather we are having. I love New England!






2 comments:

  1. I must know more! Which curriculum did you choose. What finally made your mind up? I am so struggling with this as you know. Tell me more. I need all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kris!!

    I just started responding to you but it turned into a novel, so I'm going to send you a message over on Facebook.

    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete