Sunday, January 3, 2010

Why hello

I have created a few blogs but always seem to give up. I just stumbled upon one I gave up a year ago this week. I'm not sure what happened that made me stop blogging, but I am thrilled to be in an entirely new place this time.


I'm Katie, wife of 4 1/2 years to Brian, Mom to Libby and Kenzie, 3 and 1, and full-time undergrad student, graduating in 06/2011. I suppose I'm a "young" mom, which I hear is kind of a big deal, but I don't get it. I also write a national frugal living blog, which is technically a paid gig. However, it pays like shit so I rarely update it.


Thrusting myself back into the blogosphere will hopefully help me keep track of some of the amazing moments that happen with my kiddos, that might otherwise get lost in all the buzz.


We had a fantastic day today--I hung out in my chipmunk pajamas all day (yes, adult size chipmunk pjs), played with my kiddos and watched the snow fall. I'd love to share a picture of Brian and my girls having "band practice," but Makenzie was kind enough to pour coffee on my laptop last week, and my SD slot no longer works.

After bedtime I took a
cranberry bubble bath and drank cranberry riesling. Per-fect.

Christmas break is officially over for the Libster and she is back to preschool tomorrow, but we had tons of fun and are looking forward to an exciting week.


No comments:

Post a Comment